- Individual sessions.
- Short- and long-term therapy.
- Couple therapy.
- Clinical supervision.
I have been helping people with a variety of issues such as:
- anxiety and stress
- trauma: past and recent
- illnesses including chronic and terminal conditions
- abuse (including childhood adverse experiences, and sexual abuse)
- narcissistic abuse
- relationship/family issues
- addictions/dependency issues
- loss of any kind/miscarriage/abortion
- relationship breakdown /divorce
- life transitions
- life crisis
- chronic conditions, and coping with illness
- terminal illness, and end of life
- personal development
- work related issues/redundancy
- I work with clients across the UK, and around the world, using Skype, FaceTime & Zoom.
- I offer sessions both in English and Polish.
Booking Process & Fees
How to book a session with me:
Please call and arrange a 15/20 mins free telephone consultation.
If you're happy to proceed, will we then start with an initial assessment/session.
Sessions are either weekly or fortnightly and last for 50 minutes.
Fees: I operate sliding scale- £75-£120 per session, depending on type of therapy agreed; and discounts applies to long term therapy.
Concessions may be given when possible, depending on personal circumstances to those who need therapy but can't afford full fee.
To secure a date and time for your initial assessment, you will be asked to pre-pay for your appointment 48 hours beforehand by bank transfer.
Non attended sessions without valid notice of 48 hours will be charged.